Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sept 3

Must be close to a full moon... my internet access was "accidentally" cut off- and we have been calling to get it back on for nearly 24 hours. Thank goodness for libraries with wifi access. So the view from my room is far from here as I sit in a laptop station cubical and hope that it's okay to log onto an unsecured network.

Let me take a moment to talk about how great libraries are. In these difficult economic times, the library is a great resource for internet, movies, books, music and more. Best of all it costs nothing to get a library card so access to this wonderful bonanza is free!

Of course, 7 of my books can be found in libraries. If you don't see copies at your library, please request them. All my books are still available for purchase. This library has three of the seven. So, today if you have time, stop by on the way home and check out what your library has to offer. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment