Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3

Awesome agent has sent me some tweaks to the manuscript. So I'll be busy today. I'm all for tweaks. It seems no matter how many eyes read a story there are always a typo here or there. I say taking the time to polish to perfection gives the manuscript the best chance. So, no more procrastinating for me. :)
On the good side, I do have three sections of fence painted. (It takes 2-3 hours per section.) And all the carpets in my house are steam cleaned. So procrastinating does have it's perks.
Cheers~

4 comments:

  1. Happy tweaking!
    Good to know someone else calls it that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean to say you paint fences and clean carpets when you procrastinate? Goodness! Most of us just eat chocolate. All the best with the tweaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!
    Yes, Rosalind, I am a crazy person. :D

    ReplyDelete