Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6

I've noted that the on-line presence has dropped in the last month. I have fewer blog hits, see fewer tweets, and fewer people posting on Facebook. Why? Is it something that I have done? Is it because I have spent the last six months immersed in school and am not giving good content? Not visiting enough blogs? Not tweeting well?
Or is it simply that the shine is off social media and people are not reading as much? Have you seen a dip? (I know my friend Judy has not- congrats to her for getting so many people to view her blog and to enter her launch contest. Yay for her new launch.) But Judy and all her hard work aside, how is everyone else doing?
Do you think more people are spending time outside now that summer has come? More people on vacation? Or have we lost a portion of the audience to the tornado damage, floods, fires, etc. that are going on in the USA right now? I mean, seriously, if you home and life are endanger you're not going to be tooling around the internet.
Or is it a positive thing? Are more people back to work or working on new projects that they don't have time for social networking?
What do you think? Is your experience positive?

2 comments:

  1. The shine is off social media... especially fb in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marty~ That's what I was thinking. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete