Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30

I blogged on blogs having a theme and a purpose on my Sunday blog. If you follow this daily blog I hope you see that the theme and purpose of this blog is a daily note of hello and an inside glimpse into my life as a writer and the view from my window. This is the place for family, friends and readers to get to know me a little bit better. It is off the cuff, so to speak, and much less formal than my Sunday "Writer's" blog.

So- off the cuff-this morning I woke up to see the big blue heron standing at the edge of the lake just a few yards from my house. It was unusually cool this morning and I imagine the frogs were slower, so the fishing was easy. The water birds here are lovely. It is a rare treat to sip coffee and watch them fish against a backdrop of the rising sun. I hope your Sunday is as lovely as mine. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Fortunately a row of trees across the street blocks my view of the pig farm in the neighboring field...

    However, there is a wonderful web-weaver living outside my window. I need to get a photo one morning when the light is right.

    L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
    www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete