Friday, February 18, 2011

Feb. 18

It's Friday. The sun is out. The snow is melting away at a nice pace that isn't leaving people with flooded basements. The wind is blowing to help dry up the mess. It really can't get much better than that. Right? My goal is to put on my mud boots and go out and see if the snowdrops are poking out from under the drifts and perhaps budding. The grocery store is selling daffodils ten for a dollar. We won't see ours for at least six more weeks. Maybe longer because we are so far north. As you know I'm in a writing lull. I will be setting goals today of what to do next. Revise the middle grade book. Start a new one for Avalon. I do need to work on the thesis novel which gets turned in in April. Plus continue plugging along on my second thriller. Those ate the pages which go to my cp's for school this semester. Mostly I am resting and in search of motivation and concrete goal setting. It's sort of like staring out the window trying to put together a scene or a book. You know what you want to do, you simply have to wait for it to coalesce.
Hope you have a happy weekend. Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment