Blog awards are a fun way to highlight some of the blogs I read daily. But some bloggers are tired of the awards and coming up with people to award them to, they feel it is more like spam. (Note I say they not me.) And I've heard from people I've linked to that they don't appreciate the link. So, I'm a little leery of linking or awarding blog awards. So, I will give you the seven fun facts and then I'll mention some of the great blogs out there with links. But I won't pass on the award so that I don't cause trouble with other bloggers. I hope you understand.
Seven Fun Facts:
1) I spent four years in the US Air Force as a satellite downlink tech.
2) I have an Associates degree in Electronic Engineering and worked as an electronics tech for seven years repairing modems, heart monitors, computers and testers.
3) I don't have a favorite color- I guess that's a bit odd, but I love all colors of the rainbow. My favorite depends on my mood for the day.
4) My favorite season is Fall. I love the first cool breeze. The whiff of straw and falling leaves. The bright blue skies and the colors of the plants.
5) I was on the debate team in high school.
6) I played clarinet and was in the marching band, orchestra, pep band and concert band-usually as first chair. (Yes I was a nerd/geek.)
7) Someday I'd love to learn to play piano.
So there you have it.
Some of my favorite bloggers are: Linda Kage, Anita Laydon Miller, Talli Roland, Marilyn Brant, Maureen Lang, The Happy Whisk, Judy Croome Please pop over and see what great things they are blogging about.