Monday, November 22, 2010

Nov. 22

It rained last night and now the bare trees all look like they are covered in diamonds because the fat drops are clinging to them and sparkling in the morning light. It is a pretty sight for Monday morning. This week is a holiday week here in the US. Thursday is Thanksgiving Day. I have family coming in starting tomorrow night and I can't wait. Do you have big holiday plans? Are you traveling? If so, stay safe. The most important thing, though, is to know that something will go wrong- it always does. But I think it helps make the holiday more human. Okay, off to write- then my favorite-start baking. Cheers~

2 comments:

  1. We had fog this morning.
    No traveling except across the street to share the day with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.Diane, isn't it nice to stay out of the traveling mess? I'm lucky in that my family is traveling to me. :D Cheers~

    ReplyDelete