Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27

Two weeks ago, or was it three? Darn, time flies... I updated my website. Then I got to share the news of my new series and now my website is not up-to-date. Gah! So I hope to get that fixed today. People have commented that I took down my author photo. Well, it was ten years old. *blushes* So probably not appropriate. The one I use on Facebook is from 2009 and was not shot for author purposes so I really can't officially use it. I keep saying I need a new one. I came across my writing goals for 2008- which was, um, four years ago, and on that list was~ Get new author photo.~
I don't like my picture to be taken. I get self conscious and uncomfortable and then when I see the pictures, I think, That's not what I look like. Then I cringe and hope no one else sees the pictures.
I don't know... do I just go down to Walmart or JC Penny and take a head shot and move on? Do I find the local guy who does senior pictures? (Gah, that was a pun, wasn't it?)
I really don't want to do this. SO I'm procrastinating.
I feel like little dog contemplating having to go to the groomer...*tremble and whine*...

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, you really do look beautiful in all of your pictures. I am guessing that the problem is you just need to find the right "writer's suit" to put on before your pose. Good Luck, I am sure it will turn out great!

    ReplyDelete