Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sept 8

Its a Thursday that "feels" like Wednesday due to the holiday on Monday. That can be a good thing and a bad thing. A good thing because it is almost the weekend already and a bad thing because there is more work than usual to fill the hours. I'm working on a new mystery series as well as a young adult horror/thriller novel. No worries there is humor in my horror.  I guess that is because I see humor in everything. It keeps the hardships of life less of a burden when you see the ridiculous in them.
What is your favorite genre to read and/or write?

2 comments:

  1. I like to read anything with romance in it. So far, I've really only written contemporary adult and YA romance.

    I love how you describe your YA. Horror with humor in it. That's the best kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda- Isn't being a teenager horror with humor? lol. Thanks for stopping by~ Cheers

    ReplyDelete