Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oct. 10

We had frost last night after a dark and rainy day. The surprising part was I listened to robins (North American Thrush) in the woods behind the house. They have been missing for about a month because they migrate early. So these must have been birds passing through from places farther north. It made it feel like spring. Today is chore day- errands, groceries, budgets, bills and planning. By creating a scheduled day for these things, I'm able to free my mind for writing. It all goes to the balance thing I spoke of last Sunday. I hope you have a good and happy Saturday! Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. We were 87 degrees yesterday, so no frost here!

    Lazy Saturday at home - first one in weeks and last one for the next month. So I'm going to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete