Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oct. 22

I am under deadline for the MA program so that is keeping me busy. I've got most of the work completed, but now I'm simply going over everything with a fine tooth comb-editing and revising and checking facts. The actual deadline is a week from today but life tends to get in the way if you don't have things under control. Enrollment starts soon for the next semester. I forgot how crazy busy school can be and also how rewarding... it's nice to hear "good job!" instead of "not right for us at this time." LOL Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Good on you for not procrastinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An MA is hard work! Well done on being ahead of your deadline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    L. Diane- great pictures of book 'em-
    Ann, love your blog story!

    ReplyDelete