Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6


As promised I am happy to say that wonderful author and inspirational speaker L. Diane Wolfe of Spunky fame has passed on the Beautiful Blogger award to me. According to the rules, I am to provide a link to the person who gave me the award (see above), name seven things you might not know about me, and pass the award along to seven other wonderful bloggers.

1) I lived on the Island of Guam for 18 months.
2) I've lived in over 14 places around the US-all I consider my home town.
3) I love twisty mystery TV shows like the X Files and Fringe.
4) I have an AA in Electronics Engineering and used to work on Top Secret satellite equipment.
5) I hate going to the spa and getting "pampered."
6) I make fabulous canned bread and butter pickles.
7) I used to have an incredible fear of dogs. (Strange I know since I now have two of my own.)

I hope you all have a great day and no one has the computer battles I'm still having. Cheers~

3 comments:

  1. X-Files, yeah! And my husband loves Fringe.
    And I've never been to a spa...
    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, L. Diane for the award.

    Oh, Linda, it's canned pickles- they are thin sliced with onions yet sweet and are called "bread and butter" pickles. Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fringe too! Walter is my favourite!! :)

    ReplyDelete