Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oct. 28

Happy, happy birthday to my sister, Kathi. May this be your best day and best year ever!!

For the last two days there was something I thought would be good to talk about on this blog, but then I'd forget until I posted and I'd think, well, okay, I'll write about it tomorrow. Then forget again. Today I remembered there was something--but can't remember what. Sigh. Does this happen to you? It's CRS disease- can't remember stuff- (I say it nicely.)

I want to take a moment and say congrats to all the Wild Rose Press Authors who are Eppie finalists (Linda Kage is one of them. Yay!). I am not a member of EPIC and I forget about this contest. Although I think that contests can be a great use of PR cash, (They get books in readers hands and if you final or win you can post it on your site and on your books.) I forget about them. Did I mention CRS? LOL. Mostly I'm too busy writing the next novel. Maybe one of my new year goals should be to set up a contest/PR calendar that beeps me when deadlines come up. What do you think. Do you have this kind of thing? Cheers~

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sister! I think of things to blog about all the time, forget them, remember them, then forget them again!

    I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Kathi!!

    I get CRS all the time, usually when I'm walking across the house to do something, then I get halfway there and have no idea what I set out to day. Then I have to walk back to where I started before I remember again. I blame it on certain people waylaying and distracting me!!

    I sometimes use the Yahoo email calendar to remind me of some blog stuff. In my Yahoo email, I go to the calendar and there's a button at the top that says ADD EVENT. When adding an event, I set up the reminder to email me a notice the day of or the day before, or whenever I need the reminder. It's cool! Forget a lot less birthdays that way.

    And thank you for the shout out!! Ah, geez. You're too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Talli, oh, so nice to hear I'm not alone. LOL

    Hi, Linda, Thanks for the cool advice on an e-mail calendar- and best of luck with your finalist entry! I'm hoping you win big!!

    ReplyDelete