Friday, January 14, 2011

Jan. 14

This weekend the month will be half over. We are into the new year and I have galley's sitting on my desk for this year's book. I'm sorry I can't tell you the release date. Every time I ask my editor, she says, "I'll let you know." Galley's are a good thing. They mean sometime soon- perhaps May or June the book will be released. The important part is to ask your librarian to order it this month. Their budgets are as fat as they will be this year, and the book is most likely already in their catalog.
So if you have time please go down to your local library and request, "The Counterfeit Bride" by Nancy J Parra.
The excerpt and bits of the first chapter can be found on my website. Thank you and Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the galleys. Those are indeed exciting. Good job.

    ReplyDelete