Monday, January 24, 2011

Jan. 24

Did you write this weekend or did you play? I worked on edits and I went to see a good movie. I was lucky enough to manage a bit of both. If you're a reader, did you read? What are you reading now? They say people don't read any more, but I disagree. I know people who consume books like candy. Sometimes five or six a week. Kids are reading that's why the Young Adult Market is so hot right now. Adults are reading. Sure there are movies, television shows, games and social networks to grab time and attention away from people, but human beings are a race of story tellers. Books will never die. I don't have as much time to read as I would like, but I still read. I have a JD Robb book up next in my reading que. What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. I wrote...actually wrote THE END on my YA manuscript. Yay. And I read too. So I wrote and played. I just finished WEDDING OF THE SEASON by Laura Lee Guhrke. I think I might start that contemporary by JR Ward next (sorry I can't remember her pen name or the story title!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, YAY! for writing the end!!! Congrats~ (Also congrats on your latest sale.) Cheers~

    ReplyDelete