Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Aug 10

The Goodreads contest is over. A big THANK YOU to everyone who entered. There were 1559 entries and two winners. The winners are: Lauren from Lacy, WA and Emma from Cincinnati, OH. Congrats! The books will be in the mail by this weekend.

Thanks to Judy Croome and Joelle Charbonneau for suggesting the contest.

Okay- I just checked my list of blogs I follow and it's gone! What is going on? I follow a lot of blogs and I use my blog list to read you all. Now Blogger says I don't follow anyone. Does anyone have an idea what happened? Will it come back on its own or do I have to go searching? Gah! I don't have the time. sigh. Isn't technology grand.

Hope your day is wonderful. Cheers~

3 comments:

  1. Oh- happy day~ my list is back! crazy. Someone said Mercury is in retrograde- again. Perhaps that's it.
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of entries. Congrats on such success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, thanks!
    Hi Richard, cheers~

    ReplyDelete