Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nov. 29

I know that on Thursday, I blogged that I am thankful for you in my life. I meant it. When it comes down to it, relationships are the most important thing we have. I might not get to see you in person, but I do get to talk to you-if only a little-every day. I get to read your comments and know that you include me in your life. That is saying a lot. Your friendship is important to me. It lifts me up when I get too overly dramatic. It makes me laugh when I can share a joke. Most of all, it makes all the hard parts of writing melt away-to know that I could share a story--no matter how short-- with you. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Ditto Nancy. Thank heavens for the internet - writing is quite as lonely as it used to be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Nancy. You're going to make the emotional pregnant woman cry. Thank you. And I agree with Ann. Ditto. Personally, you've been one of best inspirations to me in my writing endeavors, and I can't thank you enough for all the things you've knowingky and unknowingly helped me with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always bring a boost to my day, sometimes rather badly needed.

    Thanks, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete