Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan. 16

What is that saying, "the hurrieder I go the behinder I get?" I feel that way. I still haven't unpacked my notes from the residency and set up my schedule of work due for the semester. But I will get there, I'm certain. I hope your week went well. I'm glad to be home and sleeping in my own bed. I've been doing laundry and taking care of my pets who have told me that they were horribly neglected while I was gone. :) (In truth my daughter spoiled them with extra treats and sleeping in her bed.) While I was gone, the city came with a dump truck and scooper and took out the six foot tall pile of snow in front of my house. Now it is a more manageable 6 inch pile. I have writing to do and reading to do. I hope you are well and happy and have a fabulous weekend. cheers~

2 comments:

  1. Six feet tall? That's a lot of snow...

    I always need a full day just to catch up when I've been gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lot of snow. I have pictures to prove I'm not exaggerating. :) What happens is the plows push all the snow from my cul de sac into my yard and pile it up. Then once a month they come and dig it out and haul it off. It seems to odd to this girl from Kansas. Cheers~

    ReplyDelete