Monday, January 4, 2010

Jan. 4

It's Monday and all the vacationers are back to school and work. It is a relief to get back into my home office groove. Of course, that is disturbed starting Friday when I'll be back at Seton Hill University for my second residency in their Master's program. But for now, I can reflect on the great comments I've gotten on my Sunday blog,Resolution--Read, and power through some last minute promotion for Dream Man's release. I've got revisions on another book to do if I'm hoping for a sale in the near future. To top it all off, I had a compelling hero character show up in my head the other day. He is the strong silent type and he's been stalking the shadows of my brain. Oh, he won't push me to write his story. He'll simply hang out, leaning on door frames, arms crossed over his chest watching and waiting. He's pretty certain I'll come up with something cool for him. I just don't know what yet- mystery, thriller, romance? All three? I keep getting an end of the world vibe from him. What the heck am I supposed to do with that? :)
Cheers, everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh...I vote for all three. An end-of-the world disaster thrilling mystery with a hint of romance. My favorite! :)

    Actually, that does sound kind of cool.

    Happy New Year, Nancy! May it be the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound cool, Heather! lol. Will work on it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Heather's idea too! But no matter what, I vote that it has some kind of romance in it. I just can't get enough romance.

    ReplyDelete