Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sept. 16

I see that there is now a service where you can turn your blog into a book. With some cash and a few simple clicks my blog can become an e-book and be put up for sale. Oh...kay... um, why would anyone pay when they can read my blog for free? *scratches head* All The posts are here and on my craft site. Posts don't disappear you might have to search for them, but they don't disappear. So, why pay?
I was told my craft blog would sell like hotcakes-people are always looking for good write craft info. Um...but...they can read it for free.
Any other bloggers out there publishing their blog as a book? Are there actual sales involved in this? Does creating a book widen your audience? If so-how?

Inquiring minds want to know. Cheers~

3 comments:

  1. This is the first I've heard of this. Strange. Very strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Linda, would you do it? Would you publish your blog as a book?

    ReplyDelete