Monday, December 13, 2010

Dec. 13

Happy belated birthday to my nieces Alisha, and Jessica, and my nephew Patrick. I hope your day, yesterday, was grand. May this be your best year ever.

I took the weekend off from writing and watched a bunch of Christmas movies on ABC Family. It was awful weather, first rain, then snow and blizzard conditions, and afterward bitter cold. Time to stay inside and shop on line for Christmas presents. I am nearly done.

A lot of agents have closed for the Holiday season. There is not much work they can do, but read submissions, and I am certain they have a lot of those to go through.

Writers, what are you doing? Are you editing your NaNoWriMo book? Are you plotting out your contests and conferences for 2011? Or are you also taking a break for the holidays? Readers, don't forget that books make wonderful holiday gifts. Cheers~

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great weekend, off from writing. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete