Monday, December 6, 2010

Dec. 6

The internet is acting up today. It is funny how electronics are as moody as people. Is it because we created them or is it that everything in creation is moody even electricity? Hmmm.

We have snow- over five inches and more coming down now. There are coyote tracks running behind the house and opossum and raccoon tracks in the front of the house. All the night critters get found out when it snows. It does look pretty at night when all the Christmas lights get turned on and glitter against the white.

Happy Monday, my friends. Stay warm. Cheers~

2 comments:

  1. It sounds beauitful. Now I'm wanting snow. Of course, if it actually snowed here, I'd probably just wish it away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind it if I don't have to shovel or drive in it. :) Have a great week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete