Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dec. 28

Happy Birthday to my sister-in-law, Sherry~ May this be your best year ever. Hug your new grand baby for me.

For me, Tuesdays are dusting days. I get out a rag and oil and spray and I dust the whole house. It's a mad cloud of sparkles in the sunbeams followed by lots of sneezing and then resettling on surfaces. I know, it's crazy. But for one brief moment once a week, the surfaces shine, the cob weds are gone and I can congratulate myself on a twenty minute job well done. (Well, I didn't say I cleaned the entire house, just the dust. LOL) I learned long ago it was the small efforts that make life feel more accomplished. And isn't it all about how we feel about things? What small things do you do that help you feel accomplished?

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment