Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21

Happy Monday, how was your weekend? I was able to get a new fridge and our frozen foods were saved. It is amazing how much money you have in condiments and such that you just expect to keep in your fridge for when you cook. Things like mayonnaise, and salad dressings, sour cream, etc. All that has to be replaced. But at least now we have a new appliance and a properly repaired appliance. We'll see what this week brings. The last words my daughter said to me as she left the house to go back to school were-"Mom, your dryer isn't working." :0
Since the dryer is two years old I'm hoping cleaning out the lint trap will do the trick. A good friend suggested unplugging the dryer from the lint trap, duct taping the leaf blower to it and blowing all the gunk out. Brilliant, right?
It is always an adventure at my house.
So, how is your week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment