Monday, May 23, 2011

May 23rd

Happy 50th Birthday, Tom!

So I got my picture taken on Saturday. I need to purchase Photoshop to play with them, I think. I put this one up because it has an interesting border. There is one other that I like but the lack of border makes it look un-professional. Well, as much as I hate to have a camera turned on me, it had to be done. The other picture was ten years old. The happy news is that I will probably not have it done again for another ten years. YAY!
People have been very kind to me about the photos. It makes it easier to put then up. Someone said I look like I was having fun. What was really going on is the photographer kept admonishing me to give her a "real" smile and I would get embarrassed and smile.
Truthfully I'd rather be behind the camera than in front of it.
How do you feel about your photos? love them? Hate them? Want to be a model?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! You're so pretty. I don't typically like pictures of me, unless it's really good, which is rare...like unheard of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miranda, thanks, but I feel the same way as you- seriously. Do you think it's because of the super-model culture we live in?
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete