Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10

It's a cloudy drippy morning. I have the lights on in my office to chase away the shadows. Surprisingly the mosquitoes have disappeared. I don't know if it's the bats I saw flying over the lake, or the fact that we have been so dry the grass stopped growing. Whatever it was that made those bugs quit swarming, I'm glad for the reprieve.

Yesterday the mail person brought me the rings I left at the Pittsburgh Airport. I paid the COD gladly and opened the envelope to find they were indeed my very own favorite rings. I like to share this because all you hear in the news is the bad things people do. This is an example of good things that people do everyday with no reward. Random acts of kindness and goodness happen around us all the time, from someone opening a door for you to someone letting the other guy go first at the stop sign. The world is full of kindness. We simply have to recognise it.

TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment