Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb. 22

I spent the morning shoveling what is called heart-attack snow because it is thick and melting and very heavy. Now I am in my warm office listening to the robin sing, a cardinal and a crow. The dogs are asleep at my feet worn out from watching me shovel. :) Oh, to live a dog's life.
It's the last week of February and I had hoped to get to some requested revisions on a story, but time slipped away. Well, rather my motivation for the story slipped away and I use time and snow as an excuse. I tend to put off starting something-like revisions or a new story, but once I start I'm okay. So I guess I need to pull myself up by my bootstraps and just start.
How about you? Are you procrastinating? If so, do you know why?

2 comments:

  1. Funny you should ask. LOL Yes, as a matter of fact my wip is sitting on my lap, waiting for my attention. *sigh* It's the end and I know that's why I'm dragging my feet. I don't want to mess it up.
    I wish we had some snow here. Hope you had a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, thanks for stopping by. Did you see the Sunshine award? You deserve it! Cheers~

    ReplyDelete