Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feb. 28

Another month done and 20 days until Spring. Do you think Mother nature will tell the weather that? I kind of doubt it this far north, but hopefully for the states south of here you'll see trees budding and snow flowers rising up. Someone on Facebook said they had peepers already in their pond. (Peepers are frogs.) Our lake is still frozen so no peepers here. I look forward to the snow melting, but then we'll battle mud for a while before things settle into Spring and Summer. I hope you are having a sunshine filled Sunday. Cheers~

2 comments:

  1. I like 'peepers!' Cute word. My husband's parents call squirrels 'nimblies.'
    Not too sure about spring here either - it's still very chilly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nimblies- that is cute! We have lots of those around here, too. :)

    ReplyDelete