Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dec. 10

Happy promo news to share. Dream Man is now available for pre-order at this link: Dream Man yay!

Also I wanted to share the fabulous book trailer Linda Kage made for this book. I tried uploading it here but it just kept spinning and spinning and now the blog is late. sigh. Click here for the Youtube link.

Also- Since books make fabulous Stocking stuffers and gifts for the readers in your life. I will send a personally signed Christmas card and book plate to anyone with proof of pre-order for Dream Man or purchase of Mr. Charming. Simply contact me at nancy at nancyjparra dot com, include your proof of purchase and snail mail address and I'll include a Dream Man sleep mask in the package. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Hip, hip, horay!! I've ordered my print copy. And I must say, I just love your video :O!

    ReplyDelete