Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dec. 9

Yay! I just got an e-mail saying my January release Dream Man is available for preorder later this week. When it comes up, I'll supply a link.

The view from my window is snow, snow, snow. :) I woke up to see tracks around the lake and just now heard coyote calls. We have a fenced yard, but they are wily animals and so I will have to keep an eye on the little dog. No more letting her out on her own. There was a big fat rabbit in the yard yesterday. I bet the coyote was after the bunny or one of the many fat squirrels in the woods. If I see him, I'll try to get a picture. I like coyotes--just don't want them to hurt my dog.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. YAY, for Dream Man!! Congrats, Nance. I'm so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Nancy!

    And we had one of the darkest thunderstorms ever this morning - and now it's sunny and in the 70's!

    I hate NC weather...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Looking forward to Dream Man!

    My back has been hurting all day, thinking of you up there shoveling all of that snow! :)

    ReplyDelete