Monday, December 21, 2009

Dec. 21

Just a few short days before Christmas, and everything is right on track. The tree needles are falling off in a fast rush. The presents have all be opened- including stockings-since we celebrated when the boy came home. I have no more gifts to purchase as the girl wants a shopping trip to the "mother ship" of malls for her present. And since she is working every day this week-said trip will happen after Christmas when the sales are on. :) Even the puppies received their gifts in the form of new collars, already. My wonderful friend Debbie Z sent me a gift in the post and I opened it right away! She shook her head at me and told me I should have put it under my tree. ;)

Hope your week is filled with goodness and light! I am thankful for having you in my life. Cheers~

3 comments:

  1. Oh- man.... I just realized that I was tagged by Linda for a QA blog and I had promised to do that in today's blog. yikes! lol. Don't know where my head is, Linda. :) will do it tomorrow. (If I can remember. ) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All my Christmases are Friday Night and Saturday.

    And no problems about being Tagged. Hope you have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We open one gift each on Christmas Eve and the remainder the next day!

    ReplyDelete