Friday, May 21, 2010

May 21

Wow- what a day yesterday. I was offered and signed a contract with Erin C. Niumata at Folio Literary Agency. She loves my thriller and is ready to pitch it. (Fingers and toes crossed that it sells.)
Then once I printed, signed and got the agent contracts ready for the post, I got a call from Lia Brown Editor at Avalon Books. She raved over the revised version of "The Counterfeit Bride" I sent her last week. They want to buy it. Contracts are in the mail and the book will be on the 2011 schedule. :D
I had to sit down and remember to breath! LOL. Morale to the story? Hard work does pay off~but it takes it's time. So patience is key. Cheers~

4 comments:

  1. That is fantastic, Nancy!! Time to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! Congratulations! I can't wait until I have that experience. I guess I better get to work on the ole WIP then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, G.! The experience never gets old no matter how many times you get the call.
    I wish you the best with your writing! Cheers~

    ReplyDelete