Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4

Wow, I was able to get right on to the blogs today. Yes! Then I realized that I missed saying happy birthday to my niece Kelly, whose birthday was yesterday. Sorry Kelly, I hope your birthday was happy! May you have the best year ever.

I posted a new craft blog over at nancyjparra.blogspot.com if you are interested. I think I need to get out more. See a movie. Talk with other writers. I've been a bit insular this Spring due to the general amount of stuff going on and it has left me with little to say craft wise. The idea disturbs me a bit because it means I'm not learning as much as I could be. The only way to learn is to get out and take in what is going on. So, my goal for this month is to get out a bit more and try my best to learn something. :)

Cheers~

1 comment: