Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3

Happy Birthday to my niece Carissa, on May 1. May you have a blessed and happy year!

Wow- I could not get into my blog today. So you get a late update. It figures a Monday would start the week out this way. I hope you had a great weekend. I did yard work and planted garden veggies in pots on my deck. I did this in hopes of keeping the rabbits and deer out of the garden-only to discover I have to worry about the dogs. Big dog George has already stuck his nose in the dirt. sigh. I did get one of those crazy upside-down tomato planters. So now I have a tomato plant hanging from my deck top. So as of right now we have tomatoes, beans, peas, onions, chive, basil, strawberries and grapes. I still want to add radishes, leaf lettuce and carrots but need more pots. Spring always makes me itch to grow stuff. How about you? Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment