Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22

This week I am attending an intense residency for the Master's degree program. I leave at 6 am tomorrow. There is a reception that day-then classes run from 9 am to 9 pm, Weds thru Sunday. Needless to say, my blogging will be spotty this week. I am looking forward to the challenge and hope to bring back some good things to share with you.

On an interesting note- I went to a website that tells you your actual website traffic and comparable sites. The numbers were very close to the numbers I see from my provider-and the most interesting of all-- it seems my site is comparable in size and traffic to Harper's Bizarre- crazy isn't it? Either I'm doing a good job of PR or someone over at HB needs to do a better job. (Do you think they'd hire me for the job?)

Have a fabulous week. I have no idea if I'll blog-but I will tweet- so if you're on twitter-follow me to find out what is going on. If not- I'll see you all next Monday with a head full of cool stuff to report. Cheers!

2 comments: