Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 21

I wish I had something interesting to say, but it's Saturday. I seem to run out of steam on Saturday. (Not to mention I'm hung over on cold medicine. Every time I take it at night, I feel like I can't move most of the morning. Sigh. A necessary evil for now.)

It doesn't help that there is no sun. Another snow storm is playing out outside my window and it's so dark I might as well live in a cave. Cheery beginning to the day, no? Well, coffee will help-not the weak drip kind. I'm going for the industrial double espresso kind...

See, these are the days you are glad I don't do video blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of people seem to have that nasty cold germ. It's making its rounds. Hope you feel better soon.

    We're lucking out in the NW Chicago suburbs. Not as much snow as they predicted, only 1-2 inches more, unless of course it snows more and they change the forecast. That has happened before.

    Morgan Mandel
    http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick. I just got over a nasty cold, and I don't envy you. Though I do admit to sleeping really well when under the influence of a great deal of Nyquil. It almost makes the taste and the hangover worth it. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete