Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5

Yesterday's adventure into the city was fun. It was very cold out and our walk to the theater from the train station took longer than it should because we passed our street the first time around-we were talking about finding a Starbucks-I pointed at one, but my daughter said "not that one." So we kept walking never looking at the street names. Needless to say at 5 degrees it was very cold I was numb from the waist down when we finally found our theater. Don't you love adventures?

Lunch was great. The musical was a whole lot of fun and worth all the discomfort. Now today I have frost bite on my face from walking in the icy air-even with a scarf. I suppose I am a hothouse flower. Next time I'll put Vaseline on my skin before I go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment