Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2

I noticed that Daylight Savings Time starts up again this month. I believe it starts on the 14th. Just another sign of Spring. Yesterday I took down all my winter decorations in the crazy hope that doing so will make the snow melt faster. I'll let you know in a couple of days if it worked.
Today I'll be working on my MA pages. There is still much reading to do and with so much snow outside now is a good time to do it. Cheers~

Well- that was fun. I just posted this to my Sunday blog-huh. I've never gotten the two mixed up before-lol. Well, now that it's fixed, we'll see what else interesting happens today. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Spring! I can't wait for that season to roll around. Feels likes it's been such a long winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- we still have a lot of snow here- but it is melting in bits and pieces. Cheers~

    ReplyDelete