Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5

The last time they forecast snow and it started to fall- I went out and made snow angels in the part of the yard that had not been walked on. As soon as I came in the snow stopped and the weather cleared. So they are my anti-snow angels-blessing us with better weather. lol To tell you how deep the snow is here- those angels are still going strong after three days of close to 40 degree F weather. The lake is still snow covered and frozen.
But the sun is shining and so yesterday I made lemonade, put on sunglasses, took a beach towel out and put it on the deck and laid in the sun for 20 minutes. It wasn't bad as long as the wind stayed off you. It was almost like being on Spring Break.
So- how about you? What if anything are you doing to combat cabin fever?

3 comments:

  1. Since I'm in Los Angeles I guess I don't have to worry about that too much. Although they say it's supposed to rain tomorrow. That should last about 30 minutes where I am.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've only had snow here three times. (Which is still a record for Eastern NC.) So I've been on the road too much for cabin fever. Actually, I'm looking forward to my cabin this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lee- LA? This is the time of year when I start to dream of places like LA- lol. Enjoy your 30 minutes of rain.

    L.Diane, I agree when you've been on the road a long time there is no place like home. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete