Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oct. 11

My poor pitiful attempt to follow back and comment has been squashed by the hours I spend at my new job. Yes, my friends, if you haven't heard, I am now employed full time. I love my new job and it is very rewarding, but the hours I can spend on-line have been scrunched down to nearly none as I am writing my new series. I will keep posting as best I can. I want to keep in touch. If you have any questions or comments that would be great. I would love to know what you want to read about or what you want to know about me or my books.
I will try to follow and comment as much as possible, but I'm hoping that my books will speak to you more than my daily blog.
Cheers and thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job. I hope you like it.

    Happy writings!

    ReplyDelete