Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oct. 12

Do you want to hear about my new job? I work with scientists. Yesterday they ran an experiment and I got to witness and photograph them as they did baseline drug testing, then "spilled" or in this case "poured" a powerful liquid drug on their hands and waited sixty seconds. Then they washed their hands carefully and after an two hours took a second drug test. Why? Because someone was using the reason they failed their drug test as they spilled the drug on their bare hand. As scientists, my employers didn't say- "that's ridiculous." What they said was, "Let's see if that could be true." Was it true? I don't know yet as the testing has to be done. All in all it makes life interesting when you work for people who say, "let's prove it."
Now, I'm wondering how I can write that into a book~ lol.
Do you know someone who's job is interesting to watch? Say a fudge maker? Jeweler? Painter? What do you like about watching them work?

3 comments:

  1. Aircraft Mechanic… trust me it is truly INTERESTING (at times)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. It's like you work for Myth Busters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marty- I bet it is interesting!
    Linda- you're right, I do! LOL I'll have to tell them that. They'll like it.

    ReplyDelete