Friday, October 14, 2011

Oct. 14

Full moon week, is anyone else experiencing technical difficulty? Work computers have been on the blink. Communications with vendors is rough. Communications between people has been rough. Communication with my characters has been rough. I wonder if it's a sun spot or a planetary alignment or something. It is almost as if we are all in the Tower of Babel and something happened so that we are unable to truly understand each other. Or maybe this is the universe's way of making us all stop for a moment, take a deep breath, and come at things from a new and better angle. I like to order the chaos that is life. Reality doesn't allow for order, but I pretend that it does and that -like a story- life has it's own pattern all I have to do is figure it out.
I hope you all have a great weekend! Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment